Experience Okanagan resort and four season living at its finest when you spend your days in the lake kayaking or fishing, or up in the hills golfing, skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
The Great Outdoors for You to Enjoy
The Rise is just a few minutes away from the warm, sapphire waters of Okanagan Lake and Kalamalka Lake, and about a half hour’s drive from the champagne powder at Silver Star Ski Resort and the world-class Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre.
The Rise Signature Golf Course
- Designed by the world-renowned player/architect team of Fred Couples and Gene Bates, The Rise is a spectacular championship course in Vernon, BC—it’s your perfect escape from the day-to-day.
Active Living Resources
- Destination British Columbia’s official tourism and travel website. Find things to do, places to go, trip ideas and accommodations in Vernon BC.
- Discover the surrounding Okanagan through British Columbia’s official tourism and travel website.
- Tourism Vernon is the official tourism organization for the community and operates the Vernon Visitor Centres.
- BC's 3rd largest ski area with incredible terrain, amazing snow and one of the most unique mid-mountain ski villages in Canada.
- The Sovereign Lake Nordic Club is dedicated to the promotion of cross country skiing as an inclusive lifelong activity for all ages and abilities.
- Find out what's going on downtown through the The Downtown Vernon Association; an energetic and focused business organization representing over 550+ businesses.
- The Vernon and District Performing Arts Centre is the premier entertainment venue in the charming city of Vernon, British Columbia.
- Vernon is the commercial hub of the North Okanagan, found nestled in the grassland hills and surrounded by three lakes.